x Instagram

Flormar Daily Party New Year Collection



I was really excited receiving some pieces from #dailyparty collection by Flormar. I' ve tested all almost for a week now and decided to write an overall review on New year' s eve. Here we go..





















Nail polishes  are the most succesful ones amoung the whole collection. Step 2 aka top coat promises keeping your nail polish on your nails up to 7 days. My experience was up to 4 days and i tried using it with different nail polishes other than flormar ones as well. ( I used different nail polish on my two nails) So highly recommend the top coat.

Up beat edt and body mist almost have a unisex smell, its sweet and at the same time fresh and bitter. Sadly not my cup of tea but even body mist is long lasting so i would recommend them if you like the smell.

Face sculpting kit was a big and sad dissapointment.. Its not pigmented and very dusty so dissapears in minutes after application. Only thing i like about was the smell.

I really like the mascara from this collection. It seperates my lashes very well and give a nice volume.
 Eyeliner is the surprise of this collection. Because of my previous experiences with flormar eyeliners i was expecting this eyeliner to be bad aswell. Instead it was very easy to use and long lasting.

I don' t have anything nice to say about the eyeshadow. Weak pigmentation and it's hard to get product to your brush.

I found the packaging of the lipstick very clever and pretty. You press on the top and lipstick pops out lol I like the texture and smell of the lipstick. It has a madium lasting power, doesnt dry out your lips.

That' s all really. I hope you all start the new year with full of hope, happiness and with your loved ones!
come and get us 2017!!! 
x





0 comments:

Yorumlar